Are you new to the special education process and do not know where to begin? Are you looking for answers but cannot find them? Have you received multiple answers to one question?
IEP Review and Coaching
Sometimes parents are unsure about hiring an advocate. They might not want to damage the relationship with the school district or have already used an advocate and the IEP meeting still was unsuccessful. If this is you, an IEP Review and Coaching can help you become the advocate that you need to be for your child!
My goal is to prepare special needs parents, so they know how to support their child the best.
With my support, you can be your child’s best advocate!!
- This will also help you to communicate better with the IEP team.
- Gain confidence in the special education process.
- Help you to actively participate in an IEP meeting.
- Understand your role and responsibility as an special needs parent.
- Work collaboratively with your fellow IEP team members.
An IEP Review/Coaching includes a 60-minute session and an Advocacy Action Plan.
IEP Reviews and Coaching are conducted via Skype, FaceTime, over the phone, or in person if you are centrally located in NJ.
Fee – $150
Follow up session – $100
Payments are accepted via PayPal
Let’s get your child and your family on the right track.
Beyond Special Education offers other services such as:
- Year-Long Advocacy Plan
- Behavior Consultations and Parent Training
- Special Needs Parent Coaching
- Parent Education Workshops
- Addressing Advocacy Concerns
- Life After High School Planning
Help your child achieve high expectations and succeed in the future by getting started now!