This site is owned by Beyond Special Education, Inc.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Beyond Special Education, Inc. does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website, is strictly at your own risk. Beyond Special Education, Inc. will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. Furthermore, advertisers, commenters, and linked sites are solely responsible for their views and content – which do not necessarily represent the views of Beyond Special Education, Inc.
Beyond Special Education, Inc. may be compensated if consumers choose to utilize the links located throughout the content on this site and generate sales for the said merchant. Beyond Special Education, Inc. is compensated for certain paid links and advertisements on this blog. You are not obligated to click on any link or buy any products that are advertised.
Per FTC guidelines, this website may be compensated by companies mentioned through advertising, affiliate programs, or otherwise. Any references to third party products, rates, or websites are subject to change without notice. Please do the appropriate research before participating in any third party offers.
Beyond Special Education, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. Learn how to opt out of Google’s cookie usage. As mentioned above, any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google’s own privacy policies.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to the email on our website. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
Beyond Special Education, Inc. shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Blog and Posts
This blog may accept forms of cash for advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Some posts even though we are paid, may not be identified as paid advertisements.
We have the right to remove any ads, post, guest post, sponsored post on this site at any time. We will NOT contact you to let you know, it will just be removed from our website/blog.
Terms and Affiliate Disclosure
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on beyondspecialeducation.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on beyondspecialeducation.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by beyondspecialeducation.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on beyondspecialeducation.com’s web site are provided “as is”. Beyondspecialeducation.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, beyondspecialeducation.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall beyondspecialeducation.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on beyondspecialeducation.com’s Internet site, even if beyondspecialeducation.com or a beyondspecialeducation.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on beyondspecialeducation.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Beyondspecialeducation.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Beyondspecialeducation.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Beyondspecialeducation.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Beyondspecialeducation.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by beyondspecialeducation.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Affiliate Disclosure
Some posts on beyondspecialeducation.com may contain affiliate links for which I receive a commission. I only promote products and services that I have used myself in my career in special education or that have been highly recommended.
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
Beyond Special Education is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us